The DSL-2010 company utilizes various types of industrial waste in order to maintain a favorable environmental situation and prevent their negative impact on public health. We transport and dispose of hazardous waste from various industries in accordance with the legal framework of Ukraine.
We work under a contract
Protection and confidentiality
• liquid production substrates;
• spent activated carbon and oil products (bitumen, antifreeze, fuel oil, oils, antifreeze, etc.), railway sleepers;
• paints and varnishes, waste, on the surface of which there are traces of drying oil, varnishes, paints;
• acidic, alkaline solutions;
• sludge (from machine tools, equipment, electroplating, car washes);
• oily waste with traces of oil products (sand, paper, rags);
• waste products from concrete, ship, sea transport;
• expired chemicals, pharmaceuticals;
• Class 4 industrial waste – overalls and footwear, substandard waste paper, textiles, polymers, electrode residues, abrasives;
• mixed construction waste;
• ash and slag, rubber materials;
• mercury, lead-acid batteries;
• capacitors, transformers;
• substandard plastics, wood, plaster, stone, mica products.
Calculate the cost
of waste disposal
We will answer any questions you may have and find the best way to recycle your waste.